Do you have any questions for Kernowspa?
Read out FAQs to find out more, or feel free to contact us with a quesiton.Is it safe to use my debit or credit card on your website?
- Yes. At KERNOWSPA we understand how important security is to you. When you order online with us we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology via an online payment platform. When you purchase from us you can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely.
Do you comply with current cosmetic regulations?
- All of our skincare and toiletries are expertly developed by our Technical Director who is a qualified Chemist and has many years of experience in the cosmetics industry. We have a strict policy of testing and monitoring of all of our products before they are released for sale. We comply with EU Cosmetics Regulation EC No.1223/2009.
Can I use Kernowspa products whilst pregnant?
- Certain products contain ingredients such as essential oils that some women choose to avoid during pregnancy. If you have any concerns we advise you to consult your GP or pharmacist before using the product and show them the ingredient list of the product. You can view a product’s ingredient list by clicking through to a product’s description on this website.
Do you test your products on animals?
No. We do not and will never test any of our products on animals.
- The European Commission has put into effect a marketing ban on any cosmetic products that have been tested on animals or contain ingredients that were tested on animals after 11th March 2013. Products that were tested on animals after 11th March 2013 or contain ingredients that were tested on animals after this date are now banned from sale in the EU.
Can I recycle the glass or metal container that my Kernowspa product comes in.
- Here at Kernowspa we really care about the environment and because of that all of our containers are recyclable. We have worked really hard to eliminate single use plastic from our product range, with everything now presented in glass or metal which is 100% recyclable. Please check your local recycling provider for more information and lets help to save our precious environment together.